Bloggers Wanted: Fans Who Love the Buccaneers
Do you eat, sleep, and dream Buccaneer football?
Do you believe that THERE IS NO OFFSEASON?
If that sounds like you, you’re exactly the kind of fan we want blogging for Bucs Central!
Bucs Central is looking for fans who would like to blog about their favorite team. All you need is a love of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the ability to express yourself and articulate a solid point of view.
Writing credentials are not necessary. However, in order to stay active, we have created the following requirements for our potential bloggers: You have free reign to choose which topics you want to blog about. However, from time to time we may require you to focus on a specific topic of interest.
1. You must be able to contribute on a reasonably consistent basis.
2. You must have good command of English and grammar skills. Be sure to double check your work for spelling and grammatical errors before submission.
3. Your blog entries must have a title associated with them. Make them brief and unique.
4. Your entries must be related to the required topic (Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
5. It is expected that you will have substantial knowledge of the subject you’re blogging about.
6. Create a profile biography introducing yourself to the visitors of Bucs Central. If you want to submit a photo of yourself, you may do so. Please send this content along with your first blog post and also an e-mail address that you don’t mind having published.
Our goal is to provide our readers with a higher level of original articles and blog posts that will expand our community and attract more fans.
If your passion for the Buccaneers is matched by a passion for writing, than you’re exactly what we’re looking for.
Joining during the offseason will help you develop and get even more comfortable with your writing skills as you develop your own readership and following.
Thank you for your interest in wanting to blog for Bucs Central!
If you have any questions about the position or the requirements listed above please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.